Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Play Queue caption patch

On Sun, 2008-07-27 at 23:33 +0000, rhythmbox-devel-request gnome org
wrote:
> Maybe Jonathan agrees with the nature of this patch by replying, but I
> don't
> really see the point. No playlists show the time in the sidebar, and
> the
> Statusbar already shows "8 songs, 39 minutes, XX MB".

Only if the Play Queue is unset as the side pane.

> Making the Play Queue
> text wider wouldn't be worthwhile in my opinion, but I could see use
> in
> making it two lines, e.g.
> Play Queue
> 8 songs, 39 minutes
>
> But I suspect that's a bigger deal than just this patch.

Definitely bigger. I don't really know enough GTK+ to do that yet. glib
and GObject stuff are not for the faint of heart like me =)

Thanks for your feedback though.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Developer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred