Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Play Queue caption patch

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 2:41 AM, Kip Warner <kip thevertigo com> wrote:
I've modified the Play Queue GUI to display the total play list time.
When there are no tracks queued, the default is displayed as it was
previously:

Play Queue

When there are tracks queued, rather than displaying something like
this...

Play Queue (8)

...it now displays...

Play Queue (8): 39 minutes, 28 seconds

Maybe Jonathan agrees with the nature of this patch by replying, but I don't really see the point. No playlists show the time in the sidebar, and the Statusbar already shows "8 songs, 39 minutes, XX MB". Making the Play Queue text wider wouldn't be worthwhile in my opinion, but I could see use in making it two lines, e.g.
Play Queue
8 songs, 39 minutes

But I suspect that's a bigger deal than just this patch.