Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] A little but usefull change: hit counter

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 6:55 PM, giopas wrote:
> Mats Taraldsvik ha scritto:
>> Another point against this would perhaps be when to upload playcounts to
>> last.fm?
>
> The problem is that not everyone actually uses Last.fm

But for those of us that do use Last.fm, it would be nice if the same
threshold was used.  Not essential, but nice.

Looking at the code for the last.fm scrobbler, I think it counts the
track when more than half, or at least two minutes (240s) has been
played (with at most 20s skipped).
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/rhythmbox/trunk/plugins/audioscrobbler/rb-audioscrobbler.c?revision=5734&view=markup

Does the main RB counter currently look at if the user fast-forwarded
through a song before incrementing the played count?

Peter