[Rhythmbox-devel] Remote playlists - all songs show up as radio?

I export a playlist from MyTunesRSS so I can listen to my iTunes music collection from home (I keep my music collection on an office computer.) and it imports into Radio where it seems not to let you import it into a playlist and makes you play one song at a time. Obviously it should import as Music and be usable as such. It should show as much information about the songs as possible and cache each song before playing it and keep it cached so long as the designated cache space isn't full.

Thanks.