[Rhythmbox-devel] Enqueue Shortcut

Hi,

I'm kinda new to Ubuntu, and I've been trying out some different music programs, and I find it rhythmbox really awesome, it's fast and I love the search options so far.  The only thing I really have a problem is there is no keyboard shortcut to enqueue a song.  I can do it with a right click but I don't like using my mouse much, I usually have most programs working using the keyboard.  I'd find it cool if there was a plugin or something or have it somehow incorporated to use set up shortcut keys.

Greetings

Julian Gagnon