Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Compilation error on trunk with glib-2.15 installed non system-wide

On Jan 21, 2008 11:00 AM, Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it> wrote:
> Here is the second one. This (probably) is ignored.

Yes that's what I had guessed. Still I can't figure where the
system-wide link parameters come from.

> You can:
>  * use jhbuild and rebuild all needed stuff for rhythmbox :-)

That's something I definitely want to try some day, but not right atm :)

>  * try some gcc magic, i.e.
>         $ LDFLAGS="-L/home/tof/usr/lib/"
>         $ make
>
> About the gcc "magic", I'm not sure that stuff defined with LDFLAGS will
> be pre-pended to other. If so, you could be able to build.

I tried both what you advised and this
$ LDFLAGS="-L/home/tof/usr/lib/"
$ configure
$ make

without luck.

Is it possible that some other package pulls out my system-wide
installation of glib ?

Christophe