[Rhythmbox-devel] Rating Songs

I was wondering how the rate of a song is stored!
I think there is a database in which all the infos are stored, because if i
change the position of a song, the rate info is lost!
Is there a way to store the "rate" within the tag of the song? it would be
very usefull while using few programs that manage the same mp3s ( i
experience this, because i'm using gtkpod for the ipod, but the ratings set
with rhythmbox are not recognized)
Tnx in advance
M@