[Rhythmbox-devel] question: i moved my music library folder but them all my points or stars for my songs disappeared.

Yes i had been using RB for quite some time when i wanted to move my music libary in ubuntu. I moved it to Places/Music from home/RBlibrary, but then all the points/stars on all the tracks didnt move along and now i have lost half a year of giving my songs points. IS there anyway of getting my points back?
Få den nye Windows Live Messenger!
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview