Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] flac audio format support

At 9:35a -0400 on Mon, 11 Aug 2008, Peter wrote:
> 2008/8/11 Felix Corrales <felixcorrales yahoo com>:
>> Please include a .flac audio format support in rhythmbox.
>
> Rhythmbox does support flac - you just need to install the relevant
> bits of gstreamer.  How you do that will depend on which Linux
> distribution are you using.

Hmm, I'm curious what distribution/version of linux and version of
Rhythmbox you're using, Felix?  As Jonathan pointed out in a sibling
thread, as of v0.11.4, Rhythmbox already has this support.  I had to
*work* to get rid of flac support in Ubuntu Hardy just now to test what
was up.

Kevin