Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Mentoring GSoc application for Charlotte Curtis: A predictive playback plugin for Rhythmbox

Hi,

I'm not sure if you have already looked into it, but there is an old
XMMS plugin called IMMS that does this kind of predictive playback.
The web page is here:

http://www.luminal.org/wiki/index.php/IMMS/IMMS

It is open source and some of the ideas may be useful for the rhythmbox version.

Have fun,
Peter