[Rhythmbox-devel] Mentoring GSoc application for Charlotte Curtis: A predictive playback plugin for Rhythmbox

Hi there,

I'm assigned as mentor for Charlotte Curtis. I noticed from reading the
archives of this mailing list that Charlotte introduced herself already.
That's excellent of course.

If somebody here feels that it would be better if a Rhythmbox maintainer
or developer would guide Charlotte into finishing her project success-
fully then we can obviously discuss that. We can for example mentor
Charlotte together? I'd be perfectly fine with that, in case you wonder.

ps. I guess the GSoc GNOME team picked me for mentoring Charlotte
because I gave her high scores on her proposal ;-) (that's because I
liked the proposal a lot).

In any case, let me know how you guys think Charlotte should attack this
problem.

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
http://pvanhoof.be/blog