Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Mentoring GSoc application for Charlotte Curtis: A predictive playback plugin for Rhythmbox

Thanks Philip!

I'm the student in question, and I would definitely appreciate any guidance in this project.  The advice that I got from this list while I was writing my proposal (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2008-April/msg00015.html) was wonderful, so I have you all to thank for being accepted into Summer of Code.  I created a project page at http://code.google.com/p/rhythmbox-predictive-playback/ - there isn't much on it right now, but I'll be adding to it as I learn new things and plan out the project.  Thanks again,

Charlotte