[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Album Art

Hi, I was wondering if there's some way to mess with how Rhythmbox finds album art. Back when I was using windows Winamp would look for images saved in the folder that had the same album name as the tracks before it would look elsewhere, so I have a ton of high-res images in my music folders for all my music.

I can't do the rename thing to get the right album art because of the way I organize my music, it's all in folders by artist, so there are several albums in each folder.

Thanks,
Jeff