Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Tagging songs (not ID3, lastfm style)

On 9/12/07, Adolfo González Blázquez <listas infinicode org> wrote:

  This can be done by creating a playlist of those particular 'tags'
you mentioned, and then sorting the songs as you see fit.  The nice
thing is you can have any song in as many static playlists as you
like.  To do what you want, would require adding "playlist" as a
search item in the smart-lists.  I do this in iTunes all the time.

-Matt