Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Tagging songs (not ID3, lastfm style)

I know you can do it that way, but i think the tag system is a better
aproach. I don't want 238 different playlists, just a field on each song
properties to add the tags, so i can just set as many tags as i want for
each song, without the need of create a playlist, and add songs
manually.