[Rhythmbox-devel] request of information.

Hi.
I'm a novel user of Ubuntu 7.10 and I used to hear streaming radio using rhythmbox. I have to reinstall my ubuntu, and after the corresponding update of my linux system, I couldn't hear radio streaming any more. The message that the software shows me is: "it's necessary to instal the right decoder to receive the streaming". That is something very peculiar because before (I mean: without any update) I could hear radio streaming and do other things with rhythmbox. Please, I would like to know what I have to do so that I can use again the software.

I will appreciatte any information you can give me,

My best regards.

Ricardo Moreno.