Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] yet another rb plugin: Rhythmweb

Jonathan Matthew wrote:
On 10/7/07, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> wrote:
Hey Jonathan,

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 00:17 +1000, Jonathan Matthew wrote:
I've been using it a bit, and it's working pretty nicely. I've
attached some patches that fix a few more things I noticed:
Thanks again for the patches, I've integrated most of them in to the
release I just put out.

- display the hostname
I didn't end up putting this one in, I think the address bar is probably
good enough. What's the reason you want it showing elsewhere?

I typically don't have the address bar visible in my browser windows.
Sometimes I forget that no one else does this.

Hi crew!

What about to add to rhythmweb the possibility to display current song's cover art and, why not, even wikipedia informations about the group is playing? I imagine (since I'm just a simple user) it should be not so difficoult to do that...

enjoy, ;)
giopas

--
"The paradigm of competition is a race: by
rewarding the winner, we encourage everyone