[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox is amazing, but are there any plans for the check-mark system?

First, I'd like to say how much I love your program, and it is one of
the big reasons for me to switch to Linux. The "Play Queue" system is
something that I've wished iTunes had years ago, and the way you guy
implemented it is like you read my mind. Thanks!

Anyways, I was wondering if there were any plans to add the check-mark
system that itunes uses in its library? I've always found the
check-marks incredibly useful as it allows me to block my library from
playing things that I just dont want to hear, but more importantly, it
makes managing songs on my ipod much easier as I can simply tell the
program beforehand which songs from my library I wish to exclude.

Thats all I had to say. Keep up the good work