[Rhythmbox-devel] A few nice to haves for Rhythmbox 0.10.0

Hey Guys... I love the player but I was wondering if you can allow us to search for music containing accented characters a little easier.

For example, I have a US keyboard but I listen to a lot of French music(which contains accents in the names, descriptions...). When searching, it would be great to enter a simple "e" without accents and the program will find all forms of the letter "e".... I currently have to use the character map to enter the accented characters I want.

I also noticed that my dynamic IPOD playlists are not showing up at all. I assume it's not a supported feature since no one complained about it. :~>
I am also curious of the podcast function.... Will you guys ever provide a feature to just notify us of new podcasts instead of automatically downloading them then with an indication that new podcasts are available? This would help a lot for us who don't have a fast connection.

Thanks a bunch,
Chris

Ubuntu-feisty 7.0.4, Amd64, Compaq r4000, Rhythmbox 0.10.0, Ipod 3rd Generation

--
Check me out @ http://danslevent.shutterpoint.com/
and http://hortonchris.com