[Rhythmbox-devel] gapless playback

hey guys,

I know it's been in SVN for a while now; however, I wanted to give a HUGE
thumbs-up for y'all's work on the gapless/x-fade code. I love crossfading
when listening to my music in 'shuffle' mode and I just hit 'play' on an
album i've so far been listening to only on my ipod. where the pod leaves me
hanging for a split-second on track change, rhythmbox just smoothly attaches
the next track ("don't crossfade tracks on the same album"). I love it!
especially how it works without having to think about it.

keep up the awesomeness! looking forward to the new features i haven't been
able to check out yet...

7<arsten

--
Brutha tried to nod, and thought: I'm on everyone's side. It'd be
nice if, just for once, someone was on mine.