Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Cover/back view feature req.

On Tue, 22 May 2007 22:19:39 +0100, Peter wrote
> The idea of how to cope with multiple covers in the GUI was
> discussed on the mailing list if I recall correctly, and the general
> feeling was that it was just too complicated - supporting a single
> cover would be good enough for most people.

I think the simplest and most-user friendly would be to have a widget just
below (or above) the current cover location with opposite arrows, greyed out
as appropriate.

--
Jason Bodnar
jason shakabuku org

UnWired Buyer. The best way to win on eBay. Period.
jason unwiredbuyer com
http://www.unwiredbuyer.com