[Rhythmbox-devel] Resume playback feature (WAS: Re: Feature request: Autoremoval of podcasts)

On 5/14/07, Peter Bach <peter bach mail dk> wrote:
How about a feature for resuming playback of a podcast? Case: I have a
podcast that is 1 hour long. I listen to it for 20 min. or so, then I
close Rhythmbox or listen to some music. If I want to listen to the same
podcast again, I have to skip, listen, skip and listen until I find the
right resume-spot. iTunes have the resume feature, and the functionality
of it can serve as a reference.

For that matter, why not resume playback in general? I listen to plenty of music tracks that are 20 minutes or more.