Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Feature request: Autoremoval of podcasts

This sounds nice. How about an option for keeping say 5 of the latest
podcasts?

How about a feature for resuming playback of a podcast? Case: I have a
podcast that is 1 hour long. I listen to it for 20 min. or so, then I
close Rhythmbox or listen to some music. If I want to listen to the same
podcast again, I have to skip, listen, skip and listen until I find the
right resume-spot. iTunes have the resume feature, and the functionality
of it can serve as a reference.

regards,
Peter Bach