[Rhythmbox-devel] case insensitive artists

Hello,

I hope I'm doing this properly. I've never submitted feedback for any opensource project before. I greatly enjoy the rhythmbox player, but one of my only complaints is that the artists in the artists pane in the is case sensitive. This can cause headaches when I have multiple albums of "Jars of Clay" and "Jars Of Clay" or other similarities. While, I can use id tag editors; it can get tedious modifying the tags when adding to the library.

Could the artists pane be made case insensitive?