Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] question about "art plugin" and local cover image

I love the new rhythmbox in ubunty feisty!

I found that rhythmbox doesn't pick up the cover art when it is on an
smb share:
Automatic cover art didn't pick up a cover for the album Vespertine from
Bj� so I added an cover image to the folder containing the mp3 files.
I named it cover.jpg. This folder is located on an smb share on a NAS.
However after I did this, rhythmbox still doesn't show the cover when
playing songs from this album.

I wonder if other people observe the same behaviour and if I should file
a bug about this?

Op woensdag 09-08-2006 om 14:32 uur [tijdzone +1000], schreef James
"Doc" Livingston:
> If it doesn't work, could you runn "rhythmbox -D LocalCoverArtSearch"
> from a terminal, start a song so that it tries to show the art, and post
> what it prints out on the terminal?

rhythmbox -D LocalCoverArtSearch&
[1] 27504

(17:34:26) [0x80f4028]
[LocalCoverArtSearch.search] /usr/lib/rhythmbox/plugins/artdisplay/LocalCoverArtSearch.py:108: searching for art local to
(17:34:26) [0x80f4028]
[LocalCoverArtSearch.search] /usr/lib/rhythmbox/plugins/artdisplay/LocalCoverArtSearch.py:108:
(17:34:26) [0x80f4028]
[LocalCoverArtSearch.search] /usr/lib/rhythmbox/plugins/artdisplay/LocalCoverArtSearch.py:108: smb://edmini/opslag/muziek/mp3/Bj%C3%B6rk/Vespertine/Bjork%20-%20Vespertine%20-05-%20undo.mp3

Hope this helps.

Regards
Tino Meinen