[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox review posted on Softpedia!

Hello,

An in-depth review of your product "Rhythmbox" has been published at the following address:
http://www.softpedia.com/reviews/linux/Rhythmbox-Review-49941.shtml

You may use the review text and graphics in any marketing or advertising
materials, on your website or software boxes, as long as they are not dissociated from the
Softpedia trademark.

Please feel free to link to us using the URL above.

Additional details about the Softpedia software reviews is available at:
http://www.softpedia.com/reviews/

Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.

Sincerely,
	The Softpedia Team

Softpedia is a library of over 70,000 free and free-to-try software
programs for Windows and Unix/Linux, games, Mac software, Windows drivers,
mobile devices and IT-related articles.
We review and categorize these products in order to allow the visitor/user
to find the exact product they and their system needs.
We strive to deliver only the best products to the visitor/user
together with self-made evaluation and review notes.
Softpedia - the encyclopedia of free software downloads
http://www.softpedia.com/