[Rhythmbox-devel] Question

i dont know if this is the right place to send this question but i need some help retrieving a radio stations ip adress from a crashed harddrive.I just started using ubuntu about two days ago and i had ubuntu running on a secondary harddrive in my computer.unfortunately i wrote ,The "grub loader"? to the master hard disk and it was  lost when i reformatted it,so the harddrive doesnt boot at all. on rhythmbox i had a radiostation saved that i really liked but i tried searching for it again and cannot find the ip adress of the radistation, i still have the hard disk with my ubuntu isntallation and rhythmbox still on it, but i was wondering if there is a way i can acess rhythmbox on the crashed harddrive to obtain that radio stations ip adress? any information at all would be helpful.