[Rhythmbox-devel] Wikipedia Python Plugin

Hi,

I am writing a small plugin to view some information about the artists. It´s already working and is my first program in python.

My problem is that I would like to display my plugin in a similar way like the embedded visualize plugin. This area is called

notebook area, I think. But how can I add my page to this area. In the Vis-Plugin seems to be a add_page and show_page function

for this. But it seems that the python binding doesn´t have anything similar. Has anyone already solved this riddle.

Just for information, I am using daily SVN snapshot to test my plugin.

Regards,
Patrick