Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] iTunes music store DRM-free music in RB?

On Tue, 2007-05-06 at 09:32 +0200, Ernst Persson wrote:
> Hi,
> it feels like there's a good reason and probably no legal (etc..)
> barriers now for adding iTunes music store DRM-free music to
> Rhythmbox!

I think it's against the iTMS terms of service to use any client other
than iTunes. As I recall, that was the main issue facing the
SharpMusique client.

> It's only the techincal aspect now.. But the tricky part of
> SharpMusique was the removing of DRM, not the basic interfacing with
> the music store, was it?

IIRC, the DRM wasn't a problem at all, because it only gets added by the
client, not the server.

Adam Zimmerman <adam_zimmerman sfu ca>

ALWAYS      -
BUILDS      -

It's not the men in my life, but the life in my men that counts.
		-- Mae West