[Rhythmbox-devel] Skype notifier plugin

Hi there,
New skype 1.4 for Linux (of course still beta, and without video
support) give access to internal API via DBus/Xlib.
So for learning, and find out what it gives, I wrote simple plugin
that change skype mood text to current played song title.
Source of this plugin is here:
http://code.google.com/p/skype-plugin/

Well, I also have some questions, first where can I find list of
signals that are available from python plugin? and second, is there
signal that is emitted when player is stopped?

--
Best Regards
Jakub

Registered Linux User: #340800 | jid:teodor uaznia net
http://krajniak.info/           | gg:1273916
http://wpoznaniu.info/