[Rhythmbox-devel] audio skipping recently

It seems an audio skipping problem has snuck up on me recently.
Unfortunately I can't pinpoint when it started.  :-(

Currently I am using version 0.11.1 and every time my machine does even
the slightest amount of work (like refreshing a screen when changing
desktops) I get all kinds of stutters.

In most other players something along the lines of an "audio buffer
size" setting helps as it makes sure the hardware has enough data in it
so that software latencies on the O/S don't impact as much.  I don't see
any such setting in RB though.

Any ideas what might have changed lately to cause this?

b.

Brian J. Murrell