[Rhythmbox-devel] error message deletion

I was wondering, when rhythmbox has an error with not being able to read a file, why does it delete the file instead of the error message? I have lost some midi files from accidentally deleting them this way.

If you don't change the system, could you at least explain to my why?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

"A witty saying proves nothing, but saying something pointless gets people's attention." --Fortune