Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] error message deletion

On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 02:43 +0000, jandew wrote:
> I was wondering, when rhythmbox has an error with not being able to
> read a file, why does it delete the file instead of the error message?
> I have lost some midi files from accidentally deleting them this way.
>
> If you don't change the system, could you at least explain to my why?

It doesn't.  It deletes the file if you right-click on the entry for the
file and select "Move to wastebasket", or select the same from the Edit
menu.

The problem is that "Move to wastebasket" is the only item in the popup
menu for items in the "Import errors" source.  This is probably a bug,
seeing as Edit->Remove does the right thing on such items.

Ed