[Rhythmbox-devel] Import error: "failed to change state"

I'm trying to import a specific set of MP3s I downloaded from an
online store. (This is why I rip my own CDs to FLAC files... BLARGH.)
For each of them, and never that I've noticed before, I'm getting an
error: "GStreamer error: failed to change state".

The odd thing is that these files import fine into Banshee. Just to be
sure it wasn't a funny tag issue, I stripped the tags for these files,
to no avail. Any ideas what this error means or what's going on with
these files?

Cheers,
Andrew Conkling