[Rhythmbox-devel] Order of play in play lists or library

Is there a way to make RB play songs in a certain order by artist or
some other criteria. I have a double boxed set of Beethoven's 9
Symphonies that I have ripped to my hard drive. The CD's were recorded
not necessarily in order, ie the 1st disk has symphonies # 1 & 2, the
2nd disk has just # 3 while the 3rd disk has both #4 & 7, the 4th has #5
& 6 and then the last 2 have no8 then no9. What I'm trying to do is play
them in sequential order Symphony #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, then 9. I
have created a smart list, and able to get all tracks from the 6 CDs,
but I can't seem to get the play order that I want. The only thing that
I can think of is changing the track title in the file, which I'd rather
not due.