[Rhythmbox-devel] Manually rescan library?

Is there a way to tell rhythmbox to manually rescan the library? I don't want
it to watch my library because I use grip to rip cds and rhythmbox picks up
the the temporary wav files before they're enocded as mp3s. But, I want to
tell rhythmbox to check the library directory once I'm done ripping a batch of
cds. Right now, I just restart rhythmbox. Wondering if there's a better way to
do it.

--
Jason Bodnar
jason shakabuku org

UnWired Buyer. The best way to win on eBay. Period.
http://www.unwiredbuyer.com