[Rhythmbox-devel] New Radio Stations

Thanks Jonathan for your answer.  I tried to fix the problem but I was unsuccessful.  I installed an MMS plug in from the Synaptic Package Manager.  There were many plugins but I found only this one specifically for MMS.  Did I do something wrong?

Can you be please more specific as I'm a new comer to Rhythmbox and Linux.

Thanks.

Daniel

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 07:06:03AM +0100, Daniel wrote:
> I tried to find new radio stations.  This message appeared:  No URL
> handler implemented for "mms".
>
> I'm using Ubuntu 6.10 and Rhytmbox 0.9.6
>
> Is there a solution?

Install the GStreamer mmssrc element, which comes from gst-plugins-bad.
You should be able to find this in the universe repository for Ubuntu.