[Rhythmbox-devel] Problems with Yellowdog 5 on PS3

Hi,
I am having trouble listening to the streaming mp3
using rhythmbox 0.9.4.1 software that was packaged
with Yellow Dog 5 for PS3.  The internet Radio
stations are showing but when I double click on
anyofthem, the player simply gives an error that can
not play that.  The same goes with music sites, such
as shoutcast where the playlist is not recognised and
can not be played.

I have tried to upgrade to the latest version, but the
Totem-plparser 1.1.5 (from GNOME 2.12)
package is missing and I do not know where such a
package can be obtained from.

Please help,

Regards,

Never Miss an Email