Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] New Radio Stations

Daniel scripst:
> Thanks Jonathan for your answer.  I tried to fix the problem but I was
> unsuccessful.  I installed an MMS plug in from the Synaptic Package
> Manager.  There were many plugins but I found only this one specifically
> for MMS.  Did I do something wrong?

The package should be called something like gstreamer-plugins-bad.

Matej

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

A fool-proof method for sculpting an elephant: first, get a huge
block of marble; then you chip away everything that doesn't look
like an elephant.