Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Keywords (aka categories or tags) in Rhythmbox

On 2/27/07, James Doc Livingston <doclivingston gmail com> wrote:
G'day everyone,

Recently I did most of the backend work required to support Keywords (or
category, or "web 2.0"-style tags" in Rhythmbox - which can be found
attached to bug 324540. Using this you can have tracks marked as "jazz",
"bloody awesome", "copy to my ipod" or "I should delete this track", and
use the presence (or non-presence) of keywords as criteria for automatic
playlists. In the future we'll probably be able to tag artists and
albums too.

Will this also work for non persistent tracks like those on portable
players or served other daap ?

Christophe