[Rhythmbox-devel] iPod support: wrong track order + cover art?

Hy again,

now that my cover art issue "solved itself", I am stuck with the iPod support:

I have a bunch of MP3s in the rhythmbox library and draged them to the iPod. The problem: They arrived in the wrong order (seems alphabetic), instead of the track number. Of course I tagged the MP3 accordingly before importing them into rhythmbox (using id3v2).

And the second iPod-related question: Does Rhythmbox support adding cover arts to the iPod?

Michael