Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] iPod Support and feature request: disable songs

On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 09:24 +0100, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> Maybe your libgpod is too old for what rb needs, configure output or
> config.log should tell you more about that.

according to config.log:

configure:12685: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "libgpod-1.0 >=
0.4"

it also builds ipod stuff and I have the iPod plugin activated. What
behaviour should I expect anyway? There is no iPod appearing in the
source list...
my iPod is symlinked by udev to /dev/ipod, mounted to /media/ipod and
there is a symlink to that at /mnt/ipod just to be sure. Anybody have a
new nano working or with problems?

-karsten
--
<ooze> ist eigentlich mal jemanden aufgefallen, dass amokl�er
ausschlie�ich windows einsetzen?