Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Python API question

LS> Hi, I've did a bit more research how to construct a custom query
LS> for the rhythmdb but now I'm stuck again. Here is what I've got:

LS> db = shell.get_property ('db') db.query_model_new(...)

LS> The problem is, that I don't know nothing about how to specify the
LS> arguments for query_model_new(). I do know which parameters I want
LS> to supply but that's all (rhythdb.PROP_ARTIST,
LS> rhythmdb.QUERY_PROP_LIKE and an string for the artist).

LS> It would be really cool if someone could show me a small snippet.

If you are trying to create a new query model, it's my understanding
that this is not currently possible with the Python bindings as they
exist now.  Support code to allow the creation of query models need to
be added to the bindings.  (Couldn't find an open bug on this, so I
may file one, if you don't file one first...;))

I would like to be able to take the current playing track and query
the db for all the albums by the currently playing artist for my
wikipedia/allmusic/discogs lookup plugin:

http://bugs.gnome.org/331250

Alex