[Rhythmbox-devel] Python API question

Hi,

I've did a bit more research how to construct a custom query for the
rhythmdb but now I'm stuck again. Here is what I've got:

db = shell.get_property ('db')
db.query_model_new(...)

The problem is, that I don't know nothing about how to specify the
arguments for query_model_new(). I do know which parameters I want to
supply but that's all (rhythdb.PROP_ARTIST, rhythmdb.QUERY_PROP_LIKE and
an string for the artist).

It would be really cool if someone could show me a small snippet.

Thanks, Lars
--
      "Kriterium des Wahren ist nicht seine unmittelbare
          Kommunizierbarkeit an jedermann"

name: Lars H. Strojny      web: http://strojny.net
street: Engelsstraße 23    blog: http://usrportage.de
city: D-51103 Köln         mail/jabber: lars strojny net
f-print: 1FD5 D8EE D996 8E3E 1417  328A 240F 17EB 0263 AC07