Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox pre-release, and landing of generic audio player write support

On Wed, 2007-07-02 at 21:13 +0100, Sven Arvidsson wrote:
> I guess it's not the same issue then (I reported bug 404698), as I can't
> get transfers to work even with an encoding profile for mp3.

Oops, I must have missed that part of the bug report.

> This is the pipeline I use, taken from the Sound Juicer manual:
>
> audio/x-raw-int,rate=44100,channels=2 ! lame name=enc vbr=0 \
> bitrate=192 ! id3v2mux

Ah, I forgot the id3v2mux bit, that would be why I didn't get tags in my
files. The other problems are still there, though.

--
Adam Zimmerman <adam_zimmerman sfu ca>

CREATIVITY  - http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/movingimages/Building_on_the_Past.mpg
ALWAYS      - http://www.musiccreators.ca/
BUILDS      - http://www.ubuntu.com/
ON THE PAST - http://www.theopencd.org/
--

 "Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?"
Microsoft spel chekar vor sail, worgs grate !!