Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox pre-release, and landing of generic audio player write support

On 2/5/07, James Doc Livingston <doclivingston gmail com> wrote:
Notable changes since 0.9.7:
* support for copying tracks to generic MP3 players

This is great! My hacked-up bash script might disappear yet!

* Many cover art improvements, including:
        + support for art from URIs (podcasts etc)
        + art in tray icon tooltip and notification bubble

I'm still noticing that RB is not picking up on some of my cover art
for files tagged with MusicBrainz data. The same files show the cover
art correctly in Banshee. Should this be working in RB, or does it not
implement MBz lookups?

Also, the X image that shows up with no cover art is a bit
distracting. I'd expect that it'd just disappear and show nothing.
Should I file a RFE on that?

Cheers,
Andrew