Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Tray Icon Usability & Minor Changes

Le lundi 05 février 2007 à 21:38 -0500, Matt a écrit :
> I also use the rhythmbox volume often, sometimes I listen to songs in
> alsaplayer, and don't want to lower the general volume.   I wouldn't
> want that feature removed.  Changing songs seems like too important a
> thing to be controlled by a scroll wheel.

Just thinking about it, if you really want to control (change/stop)
songs, there is a panel applet for that (music applet) that can control
rhythmbox/banshee/... I know this is one more thing to install, but
maybe that's why I don't feel the need to replace the actual behavior.
--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <dartigug esiee fr>