Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Tag writing, musicbrainz, cover art

On Dec 10, 2007 1:53 AM, Grant <emailgrant gmail com> wrote:
> I'm using rhythmbox on Gentoo and I have the musicbrainz and
> tagwriting USE flags set, but I don't see how to edit tags and I'm not

Off the top of my head, I think RB supports mp3 tag editing but not ogg (yet).
You just right click on track(s), select properties and they should be editable.

> Also if there is cover art that I have but is not found by rhythmbox, is
> the best thing to do to name it and add it to
> .gnome2/rhythmbox/covers or is there another way?

If you have each album in its own directory, simply put the image there as
"Cover.jpg" (or one of the other variants RB accepts).  Where is the art that
RB can't find?

Peter