Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Problem compiling the latest version of RB.

On Dec 10, 2007 9:30 AM, Chris Norman <chris norman4 ntlworld com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I can't compile the latest SVN version of RB. Configure brings up a
> problem with totem parsing library not found. What package (undr Ubuntu
> 7.04) do I have to install?

See Bastien Nocera 's email "New podcast parsing" of 3rd Dec, and the
thread that followed. Basically he says you need to build
totem-pl-parser from svn too.  Its recently been split out of totem,
and therefore isn't in any of the repositories yet.  Jonathan Matthew
updated the FAQ with instructions, http://live.gnome.org/Rhythmbox/FAQ

Peter