Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox website

Seriously - who can grant editing rights to the webpage?

I wrote:
I have made some specific suggestions in the past:

(1) http://www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox/development.html
I would add a small section on the "Development" page about "Bug Reporting", pointing to the feedback page

(2) http://www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox/feedback.html
When filing a bug using the URL given, it really helps to know that RB is filed under "other". Either mention this, or better, can it be preselected via the URL?

(3) http://www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox/development.html
Perhaps add ViewCVS links to the HACKING and INTERNALS files? They look quite informative for any potential developers...

(4) Mentioning all the releases since 0.9.8 on the news page:
http://www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox/news.html

Right now the webpage gives the false impression of a dead project!

Peter